Cute embroidered elephants, a lion with a gray furry mane and a sweet giraffe with embroidered dots decorate this charming musical mobile. The ring top is 2.5” high and has fluffy embroidered white velour clouds. The music box is printed with gray and tan leaves and the scrunchie, which covers the arm is a soft gray velour. This mobile plays for 20 minutes, has an on/off switch and volume control. It plays Brahms Lullaby, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Rock-A-Bye Baby. Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included.
- Plays 3 different songs (Brahms Lullaby, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Rock-A-Bye Baby) and automatically shuts off after 20 minutes to preserve battery life.
- Provides great visual and auditory stimulation for babies. Mobile automatically spins while the soothing music helps baby fall fast asleep.
- Volume control and on/off switch provide ease of use for parents.
- Promotes brain development and helps baby self soothe to sleep.
- Coordinates perfectly with the Jungle Safari nursery baby crib bedding collection by Lambs & Ivy.
Recently Viewed Products
Quality You Can Trust
"Great Quality, arrived fast would definitely buy again!"
Easy to Order Gifts
"The gift arrived in a few days. Very good service, was easy to order the shower gifts I wanted and then send it out of state. Thank you"
"Order arrived quickly and every piece is so cute!!"
"This was my second order and I am just as happy as the first time. Products are amazing and shipping is timely! I'll be back again!"
"Loved the product, great quality bedding. Fast Shipping!"
Love it All
"Shipping here was easy and quick. The order arrived just as promised and is of good quality."
"Adorable stuffed elephants. Just what I wanted. Quality is excellent."
Will Shop Here Again
"The lamps are beautiful. I would definitely shop from your store again. Thank you"
Fast Holiday Shipping
"I can't believe how fast it shipped, especially around the holidays!"
"Good website/fast delivery/wonderful product and loved all the emails keeping me informed about the order's progress"